Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Love Under 100 #07

(B. Schatz)

Love Under 100

#07 - Different Words For Abuse
Written by B. Schatz

After we went swimming, we took a walk outside. The cold froze our hair, and I showed you how to snap of some strands of hair with your finger nails, and you hit me, because I took out a chunk of your own.

I called it a love tap, but I wasn't about to tell you that.

Love Under 100 is a weekly segment appearing every Wednesday here at Two Fisted Toast! If you have a story about love and can tell it in 100 words or less, send it in to twofistedtoast@gmail.com. Anything recieved regarding this column that includes more than 100 words (not including the title), will be deleted. Our word counter is swift, and our word counter is merciless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home