Saturday, November 12, 2005

NaNoWriMo - (Day 12)

(B. Schatz)

"Crap. What day of NaNoWriMo is it?"

Yes, that's what I thought before writing this post. Little did I know that when you start counting at November 1st, the days will match all the way through.

But anywhich.

NaNoWriMo is running full steam ahead! I'm at roughly 20,000 words, and I've gone back and expanded upon Peter's history and backstory. This project is looking to be at least double the 50,000 words, if not ever more, so it's all going to be used. How, is another question that will be addressed in the editting stage.

And while I'm doing that, I'm making notes about everyone else's history. Gregory Chaucer, Bill Shakespeare, the Ugly Boys, Faith, Jacob (bonus points if you've heard me use those names in previous works...)... everyone is getting a fair shakedown.

Faith is by *far* going to be the most interesting of the bunch, as she is one of the mysterious "Dreamers" who will end up playing a big part in The Everlast, and I can't wait to get to the psudo-ending of Peter's story so I can start building hers.

In other news, Craig Reade has already gotten past the halfway mark, and I will hate him for that forever. Just three more days until 25,000 needs to be hit.

It's going to be decent.

Magnanimously Yours,

-B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home